Airport Baggage Handling Systems - Conveyor Systems / Products
Robson Handling Technology undertake turnkey Airport Baggage Handling Systems, EDS Installation & Integration projects on a worldwide basis.
Integrating the latest technology within our systems from initial enquiry to handover to deliver:
- Dynamic speed control for increased throughput
- De-risked installation & commissioning activities
- 3D laser scanning
- 3D layout design
- 3D clash detection with virtual reality integration
- Simulation & emulation for easier commissioning & integration
- Plug & play controls, distributed controls architecture
- Minimal disruption to on-going Airport operations
- Detailed phasing plans allowing operations to continue
- Minimal HBS footprint
- More space for retail
- Safer, more reliable system
- IATA 753 compliant
- AI – Human Intruder Detection
- EDS Integration
- 30+ Years Experience in EDS Integration
- 200 plus EDS Machines Integrated including STD 1, 2 & 3
Over 400 projects Worldwide
Robson systems working in Heathrow, Gatwick, Manchester, Stansted, Hong Kong, New York, Montreal
From single check-in desks and self bag drop solutions, to a fully automated Baggage Handling Conveyor System, Robson have highly skilled design, manufacturing and installation engineers to deliver effective Airport Baggage Handling Solutions to meet the needs of airports of any size or configuration.
Seamless integration and system upgrades are a reality with Robson Modular Airport Baggage Handling Systems. Bespoke designs that maximise re‐use of existing conveyors and are adapted to local constraints and level fluctuations offer ‘best value’ solutions to all our clients. Re-life your existing assets, conveyors and systems.