The long-term stability of systems is vital for continued performance. Robson Site Services specialist service and maintenance team with a vast mechanical handling knowledge are on hand to support you.
To pro-actively ensure on-site continuity and optimum performance is achieved, tailored service packages are available. Offering planned break-down support, working with you to ensure that downtime and delays are minimal.
All services and supplied spares are logged and recorded. This enables real time tracking of the trends of your plant. If certain elements are wearing more than others, this can indicate other problems or show symptoms of other causes. With Robson’s vast experience our engineers can interpret the symptoms and offer a long-term solution, rather than a short-term fix.
Maintenance helps to keep your plant and site operating efficiently. When the plant is efficient, operating costs are minimal and performance and production is optimal.
Simple question that make a huge difference.
- Is your site and plant inefficient?
- Are your operating costs extortionate?
- Do your operators lack the right training?
- Are you replacing the same part or parts time after time?
- Is lubrication often over looked?
- Are spillages a common occurrence?
If the answer is YES to any of these questions Robson can help.
Robson offer a thorough inspection to provide condition reporting. Determining site problems and inefficiencies, detailing machine parts that are showing symptoms of wear and end of life. Identify missing components and or guards covers or hatches, check oil levels and temperature readings of bearings and gearboxes.
The engineer will submit a report with recommendations of replacement parts, lubrication needs, service and or overhaul. The report can be used as a check list for maintenance departments or as evidence for future spend.
Overhauls and upgrades of equipment is offered to increase product longevity and a cost-effective solution versus purchasing new equipment. Refurbishment services include:
- The transport of the conveyors to Robson, where there is the test equipment and resources to ensure a thorough service.
- Full electrical and mechanical inspection and overall ensuring all powered items are checked and validated to give optimum performance.
- Conveyor belts renewed ensuring accurate delivery in to the collection system
- Stainless steel panels polished or brushed, giving the conveyor a clean finish, removing scratches and debris accumulated over the years. Old brackets can be removed, holes filled and the panel re-grained to leave no marks
On commissioning, training of onsite maintenance personnel is undertaken to ensure familiarity with the new equipment.
Operator training is critical, as early diagnosis of equipment issues save long-term costs. Robson therefore provide training so operators can identify and report changes in system behaviour and performance.
Robson training programme includes: Site and System Familiarity, Safety Emergency Stops, Blockage Clearances, Resets, Problem Identification, Simple Resolve or Report decision making.